Tuesday, 1 May 2012

I HAVE A SURGERY DATE!!!!!!!

OH my goodness, just confirmed, June 7th.
So excited, and nervous and... ah! SO MUCH TO DO.

I was happy that we were able to book the vaccines I will need ( because of the splenectomy)  for two weeks from now, now to poke around and home my drs. come through in getting me a colonoscopy date, as I need  to have that done before the surgery. They need the results in advance, so that there are no surprises...

Who would have ever thought that I would be excited over a colonoscopy???

2 comments:

  1. YES. YES. YES. YES. YES. YES.YES. YES. YES.YES. YES. YES.YES. YES. YES.YES. YES. YES.YES. YES. YES.YES. YES. YES.YES. YES. YES.YES. YES. YES.YES. YES. YES.YES. YES. YES.YES. YES. YES.YES. YES. YES.

    It will all be okay Babe :)

    I LOVE YOU.... Uli

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great news. Things are coming together. We all keep you in our thoughts and prayers. Keep up with your faith and courage. With the love of your family and friends you will defeat this. Go Apis go! Te queremos mucho. JJRomero

    ReplyDelete