Monday, 4 June 2012

Sunflowers and Blessings

I'm in Calgary now, having had my blood tests this morning. Ekg and other tests will be on wednesday, the day before my surgery. How can it only be a couple of days now? Pain is manageable, but the nausea is nasty and my allergies are having a field day. I sneeze, mynose itches and i have the ocassional dry cough; i cant take anything for them though, so I really hope they arent something that may impact my surgery date, bleh. Two more days!! How can it be so close? I am exhausted, so sleeping every chance I get. I can't wait to get this thing out of my body. I am so blessed though, in the people near and far that help and support, that have me in their thiughts and prayers. My sisters new home in Calgary is lovely and bright, and being surrounded by th giggles of her twins is amazing. I miss my aiden thoug... I can't imagine being away from him these first few weeks. My parente are being wonderfully supportive, and I feel surrounded with love everywhere I look. Calgary is green, and full of trees! It bloomed inthe month we were away, and its so beautiful to see it. I wonder how my tomatoes are doing back home... Last night I dreamt of two friends who were picking me up and driving me to this field full of gigantic sunflowers just beyond a hedge. It was a nice dream! Maybe I'll dream of sunflowers while I'm under?

2 comments:

  1. Much love and many prayers for you. I've been thinking about you all day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thinking of you, *hugs and smooches*

    ReplyDelete