Thursday, 13 December 2012

Scanxiety

As a friend  in our support group dubbed it.

My scan ( MRI) is coming up on Monday the 17th. Not sure when I'll be getting the results, as its taking place so close to the holidays.

As one might imagine Chris and I aren't sleeping very well at the moment, anxious about what the scan might show. Is the cancer gone? We know the chance of recurrence is high, but we have also met people who haven't had it, several years out from their MOAS.

So here's hoping, oh here's hoping!

We are at ease with the knowledge that we did absolutely everything we could think of this year. Hopefully it pays off, but if it doesn't there are still alternative therapies to try.

Still... if you have a few moments to send a prayer or good energy my way on the 17th, much welcome and appreciated! <3

2 comments:

  1. I can only imagine how nerve-wracking that will be. I will be thinking of you lots on that day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am sending you all the prayers and energy I have. And happy thoughts. I LOVE YOU SOOOOO MUCH.

    Ps. Not sleeping much either babe.... uli

    ReplyDelete