Thursday, 10 April 2014

NED Year two -- Second Verse, Same as the First!!

I promised to post if I got some good news so... here it goes! I met with my oncologist and the news are ...NED!!! All my scans have been since surgery almost two years ago so they will now switch to yearly MRIs ( unless Dr. T countermands that at my summer yearly check up)

I am so excited I could jump, but I think I was a little shell-shocked when Chris took the photo.



Should have some exciting news about Bellybuttonless soon too - I'll post them up as soon as I can. :)

The  Aurora Awards are coming to Vancouver this year! Excited about the possibilities! 

There are lots of stories online, lots of loved ones we have lost along the way. Getting a cancer diagnosis is terrifying, and the net can be a double-edged sword.  Don't forget though - there are good stories out there too, and great outcomes can happen. 

Here is hoping to much brighter days ahead for all of us, and good things on the horizon!

2 comments:

  1. Great news! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes! Lovely picture, the flowers are in full bloom there, I see. Nice to see the article in the Vancouver Sun, too, congratulations on helping to get the word out there. So proud of you! :D

    ReplyDelete