Wednesday, 2 April 2014

Yet Another Respiratory Infection of course!

Minor, thankfully, as I went in to see my GP straight away.

By straight away -- I mean the day after I started feeling ill. I've had two bouts of bronchitis since January, which all developed in the span of 2-3 days. Not having a spleen means I catch more things, and apparently they run amock faster too!

Happily my GP is the same amazing doctor that stuck by us during our cancer journey, and the staff always help me get in quickly. They know at this point how fast things can go where my health is concerned.  I'm currently on more antibiotics, and pushing on ahead. 

I have my next appointment with Dr. J on the 10th to discuss the MRI results. I hate having to wait a couple of weeks, as I sit on pins and needles and I'm pretty sure Chris does too.  I'm a little calmer this time around, as I'm -hopefully- getting good news : If my scan is still clear ( as it has been) then I will get to go onto the yearly MRI as opposed to the 6 months ones!

There may also be some exciting  news about "Bellybuttonless" soon, and I will post once I can share them. I don't want to get my hopes up, but it could be an opportunity to make it more readily available to a wider audience. Really looking forward to that possibility. :)

Spring is just around the corner, and I can't wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment