When
we were getting plants for our Hope Garden earlier this year, our son picked up this tiny scrawny little tomato plant. When I suggested
something sturdier that may fare better, he replied:
"Mommy, sometimes you just have to have faith on things."
... and with that, we bought the little runt. FFW after my surgery, and MEGA tomato was had. Looks like 2 more are in the way.
it seems so tasty, ufufu! lovely red color! have you taken it already? or kept it? i will send you some kobito(dwarfs) for aiden. please wait a few days i love you ba-ba
dear apis
ReplyDeleteit seems so tasty, ufufu!
lovely red color!
have you taken it already? or kept it?
i will send you some kobito(dwarfs) for aiden.
please wait a few days
i love you
ba-ba
Unreal. Totally awesome. You have to have faith!!!! Se ve delicioso!!!!!!! uli
ReplyDeleteOh... I actually teared up at this little story. I love it. I am so glad to hear things are going well for you, Apis! Keep at it!
ReplyDelete