I promised to post if I got some good news so... here it goes! I met with my oncologist and the news are ...NED!!!
All my scans have been since surgery almost two years ago so they will
now switch to yearly MRIs ( unless Dr. T countermands that at my summer
yearly check up)
I am so excited I could jump, but I think I was a little shell-shocked when Chris took the photo.
Should have some exciting news about Bellybuttonless soon too - I'll post them up as soon as I can. :)
The Aurora Awards are coming to Vancouver this year! Excited about the possibilities!
There are lots of stories online, lots of loved ones we have lost along the way. Getting a cancer diagnosis is terrifying, and the net can be a double-edged sword. Don't forget though - there are good stories out there too, and great outcomes can happen.
Here is hoping to much brighter days ahead for
all of us, and good things on the horizon!

Great news! Congratulations!
ReplyDeleteYes! Lovely picture, the flowers are in full bloom there, I see. Nice to see the article in the Vancouver Sun, too, congratulations on helping to get the word out there. So proud of you! :D
ReplyDelete